Let Us Guide Your Family Forward
Recognized For Our Trial Experience And Work Ethic
At Berkowitz Cook Gondring Driskell & Drobeck, LLC, we are recognized for our extensive trial experience and work ethic in preparing cases for either settlement or trial. Our firm originated with a partnership between Gail Berkowitz and Jim Cook in 1989. Since then, we have built a solid, aggressive family law practice. Both Gail and Jim are fellows in the prestigious American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
For more information about the background and experience of our attorneys, review the biographies below:
- Gail Berkowitz, Of Counsel
- James T Cook
- Christina E. Gondring
- Erica A. Driskell
- Preston A. Drobeck
- Arielle A. Spiridigliozzi
- Brogan C. Cullen
Comprehensive Family Law Practice
We only practice in family law at our firm. By dedicating our time and energy to this focus, we provide more insight and strategy for specific family law issues, including:
- Dissolution of marriage (Missouri) and divorce (Kansas)
- Legal separation (Missouri) and separate maintenance (Kansas)
- High-asset cases
- Spousal maintenance and support
- Child support
- Determination of income
- Property division of complex assets and real estate
- Challenging custody cases
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Nonmarital property tracing
- Other family law issues involving complex litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and collaborative law
When you are facing uncertainty and conflict, you want reassurance and counsel to guide you through. Our skilled team will walk you through the process step-by-step, keeping you informed and presenting a realistic perspective on potential options and outcomes.
We Can Answer Your Most Pressing Questions | Call Us Today
If you are facing a family law issue, you probably have a lot of questions that need answering. We strive to bring assurance and clarity to your matter and tailor representation specifically to your individual circumstances.
We represent clients in Kansas and Missouri from our Kansas City office. Call us at 816-753-5000 or contact us online to set up an appointment with one of our experienced family law attorneys.