Brogan Caffarelli Cullen
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Brogan Caffarelli Cullen graduated cum lade from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in May of 2022. During her time at UMKC, Brogan obtained a Family Law Emphasis and won the John Speca Family Law Student of the Year award. In addition, she practiced as a Rule 13 student attorney in the Child and Family Services Clinic and Guardian ad Litem clinic, representing clients from the Kansas City area in adoption, paternity, and order of protection cases. She worked as an intern for Jackson County Family Court Commissioner Sherrill Rosen in the Spring of 2022.
Brogan was born and raised in the Kansas City area and attended high school at Saint Teresa’s Academy. She graduated from the University of Arkansas with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science. Brogan is admitted to practice in Missouri and is a member of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association.
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- The University of Arkansas
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- The Kansas House of Representatives, Intern, 2009 – 2013
- The Robert J. Dole Institute of Politics, Youth Civic Leadership Institute, Counselor, 2009 – 2016
- Psychological Resources Inc., Senior Clerk, 2005 – 2011
- Kappa Delta, Zeta Gamma Chapter
- Phi Alpha Delta